Friday, November 2, 2012

Media Literacy Presentation

I have to admit - I think this will be the most fun project I've had for the class. Our idea is amazing (yes, it is) and I'm having so much fun researching for my part. We just met in class 8 hours ago and I'm already doing my part of the presentation. The reason why I love this so much is because I know I can relate - even though I don't actually do what we will present about. I've seen others use it since 2007 and I can recall a lot about it. I don't want to reveal what we're doing because I'm sure my group doesn't want to admit it yet.

Even though we had one person missing today, we got a lot done. I'm proud of us - and I'm glad that this is a college level class because we called our missing member and kept him updated on our progress. This class has been a great experience and I'm learning more every week.

I'm enjoying the group work, even though it's hard to meet up with group members outside of class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment